Looking for FUN on North Campus? Search No Further.
With plenty of unique activities coming up to close out the end of the first semester, there are even more exciting reasons to GO NORTH!
- Come and celebrate Native American Heritage Month at the Native Americans of Today’s Future, featuring NASA Commander John Herrington—an enrolled member of the Chickasaw Nation and NASA’s first Native American in outer space! Come to Chesebrough Auditorium in the Chrysler Center for this event hosted by the American Indian Science and Engineering Society on November 28th, at 5:30pm!
- The Winter Traditions Festival! Honor the many traditions and holidays of the U-M community with performances, live music, exhibits and food as the Engineering Global Leadership Honor Society, Muslim Engineering Student Association, and the Society of Professional Hispanic Engineers bring this festive night of tradition to the Stamps Auditorium in the Walgreen Drama Center on December 1st, at 6:30pm.
- Hosted by the Center for Campus Involvement is the hotly anticipated Jazz Jam at Leos in Pierpont Commons, on December 1st from 8pm-10pm! Come take a break from studying to enjoy the sultry sounds of jazz with your friends!
- “Embrace your Inner Geek” at the Mr. Engineer Competition, a fun annual event for many student engineering organizations on campus! Who will be crowned Mr. Engineer 2011? Come to Stamps Auditorium at the Walgreen Drama Center on December 3rd at 6pm to find out!
- Step through the doors of Bursley Dining Hall for a magical Hogwarts dinner you won’t soon forget at the Harry Potter Dinner, hosted by University Housing on December 4th, from 5-8pm!
- Sing your heart out! Come to Open Mic Night on December 7th, from 8-10pm at the Blue Apple Café for a night of music and fun with friends on December 7th, hosted by Living Arts.
- Fascinated by design? Visit the Design Expo at the Duderstadt Center and Pierpont Commons on December 8th, from noon to 4pm, hosted by the College of Engineering!
- You won’t even see it coming! Surprise Late Night Socials will be occurring the week of December 12th at Pierpont Commons and the Duderstadt Center, hosted by the Center for Campus Involvement. You never know when delicious treats will be delivered to you as you cram away for finals!